Sunday, January 16, 2022
HomeBlog7 Tips for Charging Your iPhone Faster

7 Tips for Charging Your iPhone Faster

Your iPhone needs a Battery. However, normal battery charging will take 1-2 hours, today 1-mcafee.com will guide you 7 ways to charge your iPhone battery faster that can help you in the most urgent times.

Charge your iPhone quickly by switching to airplane mode

If your phone isn’t using the battery for tasks, charging simply builds up faster, no matter what charging system you’re using.

So go to your Control Panel and press the Airplane Mode button to shut down the connection and make your phone, good and stable. Of course you can also turn off your phone completely, but this will take longer and leave you without access to notifications and messages, which can be an exhausting experience.

Charge your iPhone quickly by switching to airplane mode

Stop Program From Running in the Background

Like switching to Airplane Mode, this helps ensure that your iPhone won’t be “busy” with anything else in the background while it’s charging, helping your battery charge up faster.

  • For iPhones with a Home button, simply press the Home button twice while iPhone is unlocked and you’ll get a preview of all open apps. Swipe up to close them.
  • For iPhones without a Home button, swipe up from the bottom and hold your finger in the center of the screen, which will open the app switcher showing all your apps. Swipe up to close them.
See also  6 Best VPN for Android and IOS
See also  [Update] Hỏi: "Thứ gì càng dài thì phụ nữ càng thích?" - Nữ ứng viên "đỏ mặt" từ chối trả lời, nghe người bên cạnh đáp mới bất ngờ | dap an cau hoi hai nao

Stop Program From Running in the Background

 

Temporarily remove the phone case

It sounds ridiculous, but this is absolutely true from the experts.

When charging an iPhone, its battery is especially susceptible to temperature effects.

Fortunately, this is rarely a concern as long as you’re charging at room temperature (please don’t charge near heaters or out in cold air – this will hurt your battery).

However, there is one thing that makes a difference to your iPhone temperature no matter where you are and that is this case.

If you have a thick, heavy iPhone case, try taking it off before charging to keep your iPhone cooler, improving the efficiency of the process.

Charge the battery with power from the outlet

Charge the battery with power from the outlet

When possible, try to charge your iPhone with power from an outlet. Charging via your MacBook or desktop is fine and won’t harm your iPhone, but these charging methods tend to be significantly slower because of the way the battery charge is transferred. Connected directly to a wired charger that connects to your iPhone’s outlet will likely charge much faster.

Note that the difference here is fading with newer iPhones that can use the USB-C/Thunderbolt connection, which is much faster and minimizes the charging difference, but this trick still holds true for those the old iPhone out there

Stop checking your phone

If your iPhone is a constant companion, it can be a little difficult to part with a good charging session. You might be tempted to rush back and check your text or email. Try to avoid doing that.

When your iPhone turns back on, it has to use power to light up the screen again and show you all those messages — and it uses apps to sync more power and bring them up. back if you unlock.

See also  [Update] Hỏi: "Thứ gì càng dài thì phụ nữ càng thích?" - Nữ ứng viên "đỏ mặt" từ chối trả lời, nghe người bên cạnh đáp mới bất ngờ | dap an cau hoi hai nao
See also  [Update] Tổng hợp 15 công cụ phân tích từ khóa miễn phí | cong cu phan tich tu khoa - Xác minh

Keep checking and this will quickly reduce battery life, making it take longer to charge your battery.

Use a backup battery

Use a backup battery

Most power banks today are designed to allow fast charging. If you have a newer power bank, chances are you can charge your iPhone very quickly while using it. Of course, using the battery pack all the time isn’t feasible, but if you need a quick charge ASAP and you have a Quick Charge 3.0 compatibility pack handy, you might want to try it out to see if it charges faster than your wall drive. plug.

Do not charge to 100%

If you need fast charging, waiting until the battery reaches 100% can be a mistake. This problem is because Apple designs its batteries to fast charge to 80% and then slowly charge the remaining 20%.

This helps keep the battery healthy, but it also means that the final fifth charge takes longer.

If you want the fastest results for this charge, just unplug it around 80%.

Above are tips to help your phone charge faster. Please share it if this helps.

Xem thêm bài viết thuộc chuyên mục: Blog
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments